Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quality Time With My Boy

My neighbor, who is pretty awesome (not quite as awesome as Jose and certainly not as awesome as me, but quite awesome nonetheless), told me I should cut my lawn because of all the mosquitoes in it. Usually I don't give a shit if someone doesn't like something of mine, especially if it requires me to do work. Plus, mosquitoes don't seem to bite me...probably because my blood is sour and acidic because of all that hate I carry for hippies. But when an awesome guy speaks, regardless of his level of awesomeness, I listen.

So I pushed the lawn mower with Tommy trying to help (really he just hung from the handle like the monkey he is...from his mother's side). We even mowed the neighbors lawn (not the awesome one I mentioned before...the one that shares the front yard). As we destroyed each patch of grass hundreds of bugs ran/flew for their lives. We literally exterminated thousands, if not more bugs. I am the Adolf Hitler of the Insect World and my son is the leader of the bug SS. We have no guilt as we are part of the master race...the human race. I wish we could plow the wetlands of San Francisco and slaughter all of those salt marsh harvest mice. This father and son team is unstoppably awesome.

No comments: