Thursday, February 12, 2009

And now for something completely different...

While getting gas yesterday I kept busy by playing "Peek-A-Boo" with Tommy. I'm quite good at this game. I can totally leave Tommy's sight and pop up with a "Peek-A-Boo" making him laugh hysterically. Tommy tries to hide, but he doesn't do it very well. All he can do is cover his eyes...probably has something to do with him being strapped in the car seat. Oh well, I'm just happy to still be better than him at something.
Anyway, it got me thinking how other people spend time pumping gas. I've seen them listening to the radio, talking on the phone and washing the car's windows. Though it seems obvious, now, that this time could be also be used for brushing hair, doing makeup and other grooming stuff. The person before me decided to use his gas pumping time to clip his fingernails. Granted I don't know for sure if these are fingernail clippings...I'd rather not think they're from the toes.



While at the bank today I was invited to the VIP room. It's very exclusive and only the elite of the elite are welcomed there. Some may know the VIP room as the commercial teller, but that's just a facade to keep the riff raff out. Anyway, the kids and I go in and shut the door. While getting my banking needs fulfilled in the utmost professional manner, I heared Emma scream. Her sock monkey (creatively named Sock Monkey) had attacked her and thrown her to the ground. I was going to help, but Tommy was already there trying. So I took a picture.

No comments: