Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Princess is getting older.

Princess Emma is turning five in 12 days. FIVE! I remember so vividly Britt's reaction when she found out Emma was in her tummy. I remember the first time I saw Emma's heartbeat; she looked like a jellybean with a blinking L.E.D.. Well, now my little girl is five and she keeps growing up.


Britt's the one who gave Emma the middle name Grace...maybe it should have been Monkey.
Anyway, her party is next Saturday - for those that speak liberal (ie Sarah) that's the 7th. Yes, the boy turns two. But he's still in diapers so his birthday doesn't really matter. Until he starts caring about my feelings, I'll start caring about his. Who am I kidding? It's pretty cool having the boy around.



1 comment:

steph said...

happy birthday to your beautiful little ones (in just a few days)...i'm so glad to be a part of their extended "family"